Hydros Nymph Line
The Orvis Hydros Nymph Line handles heavier flies for more productive fishing days.
The Hydros Nymph fly line is specifically designed to handle heavier nymphing rigs. The powerful head helps turn over multi-fly rigs, and the long belly allows for easy on-water line management. Smooth coated line with AST patented dry-slick technology provides continual line protection and slickness. Dual welded loops for easy, seamless connection to backing and leader. Orvis Line ID for quick and easy identification. Braided multifilament core for cold to moderate water temps. Color change at 30'. Moss front. Peach rear.
Made in USA.
90' total length. Line weights 5-8.
- Nymphing line designed for heavier multi-fly rigs
- Smooth coating with AST slickness
- Two-color line with color change at 30'
- Dual welded loops
- Braided multifilament core for cold to moderate temps
- Orvis Line ID for quick and easy identification
- Line weights 5-8