Lighter, softer, and now with stretch, the Women's Long-Sleeved Open Air Caster is an update to our popular fishing shirt, keeping everything you love but with a new eco-conscious fabric and strategic ventilation. Quick drying and incredibly lightweight, our Open Air Caster features thermoregulating MarinoWul™ made with recycled plastic bottles and crushed oyster shells for earth-friendly performance, and is treated with OutSmart® Fresh odor control to keep you feeling fresh for more time on the water (and less laundry). New, low-profile ventilation is thoughtfully placed to add extra airflow where it’s needed. UPF 40 sun protection fends off harmful rays while the hidden sunglasses cleaner in the hem keeps your vision clear. Roll-tab long sleeves convert to short for when the day heats up and two drop-in front pockets keep small essentials handy. Finished with button-adjustable cuffs.
Nylon/recycled polyester/polyester/spandex. Washable. Imported.
Sizes XS(4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20).
- Our most-ventilated fishing shirt made even lighter and softer
- Textured fabric raises up off the skin without clinging for a cooler feel
- Stretch in the blend moves with you
- Strategically placed hidden ventilation allows for airflow exactly where it’s needed
- UPF 40 helps prevent sunburn and skin damage
- Thermoregulating MarinoWul™ is made with recycled plastic bottles and crushed oyster shells for eco-conscious comfort
- OutSmart® Fresh odor control keeps you feeling confident in the heat (and cuts down on laundry)
- Hidden sunglasses cleaner in hem keeps your vision clear, so you can focus on the cast
- Roll-tab long sleeves convert to short