The Fishpond Ridgeline Tech Pack may well represent vest/pack perfection. A great addition to the Fishpond line for 2022 and certainly a "best in class" product.
For those who go prepared, the choice between a vest and backpack often comes down to what you can afford to leave behind. Now, compromise is a thing of the past. The Ridgeline Tech Pack offers both a vest-style front, and a backpack, including all the space you’ll need to get in earlier, and stay out longer. Up front, numerousinterior and exterior pockets ensure everything you bring has its place. To the rear, a spacious yet lightweight backpack holds your extra gear, lunch, a raincoat, and even offers space for a hydration reservoir. Compromise is just another term for mediocrity, so don’t settle for less.
* Lightweight foam shoulder strap and molded back panel
* One size fits most
* Interior sleeve and pass-through for hydration reservoir
* Integrated net slots and water bottle holders on either side of backpack
* Lightweight mesh design keeps torso and back cool
* Padded, weight-distributing shoulder straps for all-day comfort
* 22 interior and exterior pockets
* Hypalon® tool attachments for retractors, tippet and floatant holders, and forceps
* Signature zip-down fly bench with replaceable fly mat
* Integrated rod holder on vest
* 420D nylon recycled Cyclepond fabric
* Backpack: 15L (900 Cu. In.)
* 2.95 lbs
Fishpond Ridgeline Tech Pack- item #RLTP