With toasty insulated internals and a sleek, stitchless-quilted design that syncs perfectly under waders, the ExStream Jacket bundles up without the bulk.
- A warm and lightweight stitchless quilted jacket with blowable PrimaLoft® Silver Thermoplume and Cross Core ™ technology insulation
- Wear as a layer or outer shell for extra warmth on chilly, sunny days
- Reversed coil center-front zipper
- Zippered chest pocket to secure essentials
- Adjustable hemline to cinch in extra warmth
FABRIC TECH: Shell: Toray® 100% nylon pre-quilted 20D down tube w/ DWR; Insulation: PrimaLoft® Silver Thermoplume with Cross Core™ technology - 120g fill rate (body and hood) 100g fill rate (sleeves)
ITEM #: PG-13064
The future of cold weather gear has arrived with PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation ThermoPlume® with Cross Core™ Technology. Small, silky plumes of synthetic fiber work in symphony to mimic the lightweight warmth, softness and compressibility of natural goose down. The material scientists at PrimaLoft have raised the standard even further by fusing each individual fiber with aerogel technology to deliver the highest level of comfort and performance in an all-synthetic package. This special blend of fibers delivers the performance features you need – insulating loft, wet weather protection and compressibility. For your next backcountry adventure, cross country trip or coffee run, make PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation ThermoPlume® with Cross Core™ Technology your versatile companion.